Course with focus on realistic drawing techniques in different materials (graphite pencil, charcoal, pastel, sauce, sangina, etc.).
This course includes study in life drawing and from imagination. From the linear perspective and simple forms rendering to more complex and difficult tasks like: portrait and figure drawing in pastel material.
The student will:
• know how to compose the image in the page correctly;
• know how to render his own drawings with chiaroscuro;
• know how to work with linear perspective and action lines;
• understand how work with different materials: graphite pencil, charcoal, pastel, sauce, sangina;
• know how to work with objective construction of material objects;
• understand plastic anatomy of the human body and figure drawing technique (for experienced).
All programs will be personalized for individual student’s needs and preferences. Student can change courses wherever he likes.
Level: beginners, intermediate, experienced
Genres: still life, landscape, portrait, figure drawing